What You'll Do
As a Symfony Developer at Unleashed Technologies, you will work on some of the most engaging web initiatives in the nation and be surrounded by highly talented peers. Each project assigned will be unique and it will be up to you to bring out clients' web project to life.
We look for people who will strive for excellence day in and day out. We value transparency and innovation.
For this role:
We need an individual who enjoys high energy work environments and works well in a team atmosphere.
We know people are so much more than their resume-but to make sure you're set up for success in this role, we are looking for:
- Experience building and maintaining Symfony applications on PHP 7
- Strong familiarity with OOP and best practices
- Strong debugging skills
- Familiarity with proper Git version control practices
- Attention to detail and reliable development history
- Strong team and communication skills
What we hope to see you have (preferred):
- Symfony certification highly preferred
- Full-stack development experience (Frontend and Backend)
- Familiarity with Vagrant and/or Docker for local development
- Basic Linux experience
- Ability to work with client and technical teams on challenging issues
Who We Are
Unleashed Technologies is a full-service digital agency delivering technology-driven, multi-channel MarTech web solutions. Our clients' success is the foundation of our company and we understand that success goes beyond just a pretty website. Through our dynamic Growth Model, we develop digital strategies and websites that empower our clients to engage with their audiences and meet their organizational goals.
Why Join Us?
Besides being a part of something revolutionary and changing the way we do web design, we provide benefits such as:
- We provide a 100% remote work environment with a flexible schedule
- Paid time off - for vacations, if you're sick, or if you just need a day
- Healthcare benefits include - medical, HSA, dental, vision, short-term, long-term, and life insurance
- Professional development reimbursements, you decide how to use it base on how you learn best
We value diversity on our team and strive to maintain a culture where people can be their authentic selves. We believe that teams with different backgrounds and experiences bring valuable perspectives to our work, and makes our team stronger and more successful. We're an environment where we are stronger together than each of us could be on our own.
To apply for the position, please email your resume to [email protected].