Unleashed Technologies is seeking an energetic, creative, and hard-working Marketing Manager to help further the reach of the #1 ranked design and development brand in both Baltimore and Washington, D.C. and top 10 internationally for Drupal Development. As a top-rated digital firm, we need help getting our message to the right people. We have a culture where your peers know how to get the job done with creativity, collaboration and integrity. If you would like to be a part of this unique opportunity with room for growth and the chance to be a part of a dynamic marketing team, please review our requested skills, qualifications and education below!
A bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or a related marketing major and/or exemplary past performance and proven results in the marketing industry.
The ideal new member of our team would have a minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience in marketing and has a proven track record of hands-on execution. Bonus points for applicants that possess previous experience building an energetic brand for the web/IT services industry. Recommended experience includes:
- Proven excellence in B2B marketing
- Experience in managing to and achieving key performance indicators
- Successful track record in results-driven environment
- Both digital and traditional marketing experience
- Ability to gain media traction through news and press outlets
- Approaches marketing goals with a creative lens
The Marketing Manager will be the marketing function leader for Unleashed Technologies. S/he will be responsible for the oversight of one direct report and the execution of all marketing efforts under the direction of the CEO and in close coordination with the VP of Sales. The summary of responsibilities includes but is not limited to creation, planning, and execution of digital campaigns (email, social, etc.), event management, social media management, advertising, press release creation, presentation material creation, creative and brand-centric messaging, networking, and support for the sales team.
This sales team support includes responding to inbound leads and vetting them to ensure they are aligned with Unleashed’s skillsets, technologies and that the lead has the potential to align with Unleashed’s minimum project budget requirements. Other support includes scheduling follow-up calls with sales and solutions architect team members, monitoring case study content in both proposals, website and marketing materials to ensure all versions are complete and accurate, and collaborating with sales team members to ensure descriptions are maximizing all aspects of the story of individual projects and client engagements.
This individual will have the ultimate responsibility of continuing to build the strength and power of our brand as we continue to evolve as one of the fastest-growing digital firms in the Mid-Atlantic.
- Ability to manage a marketing function and coordinate with sales leadership
- Collaborative management experience to facilitate team building
- Superb writing and editing skills, including website content strategy development
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable in creating, managing, growing, and meeting key performance indicators focused on marketing goals.
- Creating, tracking, and meeting Marketing Qualified Lead (MQL) targets
- Development, execution, and results tracking of email campaigns
- Development, execution, and results tracking of SEO/PPC campaigns
- Experience with client segmentation (Experience in associations (non-profits), manufacturing, retail, professional services, healthcare, and IT are a plus), including development of Ideal Customer Profiles (ICP) and familiarity with Account-Based Marketing (ABM)
- Help drive internal thought leadership creation and connect those insights to relevant target audiences
- Ability to develop vertical-based marketing approaches and efforts for Unleashed Technologies’ target markets
- Experience with outbound marketing efforts to pro-actively connect and correspond with specific prospects
- Experience with inbound marketing initiatives to create original content and draw prospect interest into Unleashed Technologies, including development of case studies
- Understands how marketing works to support and enhance a company’s brand (targeting and communication)
- Ability to manage and report on marketing budgets
- Experience in social media management
- Experience running and helping maximize ROI for trade shows and events
Must Have Skills:
- Great listener and writer
- Self-organizing - You've dealt with busy executives / business owners who have great ideas but need you to take the ball and run with it
- You can catch the essence of an idea, get the details right, and bring a project to completion without wasting time in the wrong direction
- Comfort and ease of use leveraging tools to drive inbound and outbound marketing
- Flexibility and time management
- Experience with CRM/marketing automation platforms (HubSpot)
- The ability to create detailed and compelling submissions for industry- and business-focused awards
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Unleashed Technologies is committed to embedding inclusive practices into all aspects of its business, promoting a culture of development and engagement for all. This includes a DE&I Committee, which comprises an arm of our company's Executive Team and serves as ambassadors of Unleashed diversity and inclusion strategies, goals and objectives. Committed to fostering a culture of equity and respect, Unleashed Technologies supports leadership in implementing practices that promote the development and engagement of all employees and viewers. With guiding principles of Equity, Transparency, Respect, and Community, Unleashed Technologies is dedicated to deepening their own understanding of diversity and inclusion in order to positively impact change in their circles of influence, including their respective business segments.
Please send the following to [email protected]:
Depends on experience