What You'll Do
As a Digital Strategist at Unleashed Technologies, you'll work on some of the most engaging web initiatives in the nation and be surrounded by highly talented peers. This impacting role will put you at the center of crafting and executing results-measured digital service roadmaps for our clients—that align with their unique organizational initiatives—to improve performance and optimize the outcomes for their digital landscape.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Provide strategic digital approaches and direction and leadership across technologies for current and new accounts
- Consult directly with clients where applicable, comfortably leading strategy and planning discussions and setting expectations
- Develop, groom, and manage the execution of web/digital strategic roadmaps within the areas of SEO/SEM tactics, PPC/Organic Campaigns, personalization strategies, conversion optimization, omnichannel delivery & execution, Information Architecture, user journey mapping, UX/UI testing and optimization, marketing platform enablement and automation
- Plan and execute user research and analysis, defining users’ needs and objectives; this may be via focus groups, interviews, working sessions, surveys, and other discovery methods
- Serve as the user and client advocate within the project team to ensure that deliverables align with proposed strategic recommendations
- Be able to produce deliverables that establish the vision and guide the strategic approach and outcome goals
- Work closely and collaboratively with other strategists, creative design, development, and project managers throughout the project lifecycle
The big picture: We look for people who will strive for excellence day in and day out. We value our customer satisfaction, transparency, and innovation.
For this role: We need an individual who enjoys a high-energy work environment and works well in a team atmosphere.
We know people are so much more than their resume-but to make sure you’re set up for success in this role, we are looking for:
- 1 year of experience crafting digital strategies for clients in a web marketing and technology environment
- 1 year of experience working with multiple clients and projects
- Solid understanding of website processes: discovery, information architecture, UX/UI, design, development, testing, and optimization
- Fundamental knowledge of the functions of open-source CMS, especially Drupal and WordPress
- Deep understanding of usability testing and data analysis to inform strategic recommendations
- Excellent written, verbal, client service, and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational, time management, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Experience and comfort working directly with clients
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
What we hope to see you have (preferred):
Analytics, SEO, Digital Ads training, or certifications
Working knowledge with prototyping tools (XD, Figma, Avocode) is a plus
Who We Are
Unleashed Technologies is a full-service digital agency delivering technology-driven, multi-channel MarTech web solutions. Our client's success is the foundation of our company and we understand that success goes beyond just a pretty website. Through our dynamic Growth Model, we develop digital strategies and websites that empower our clients to engage with their audiences and meet their organizational goals.
Why Join Us?
Besides being a part of something revolutionary and changing the way we do web design we provide benefits such as:
- We provide a 100% remote work environment with a flexible schedule
- Unlimited Paid time off - for vacations, if you're sick, or if you just need a day
- Healthcare benefits include – medical, HSA, dental, vision, retirement, short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance
- Professional development reimbursements, you decide how to use it based on how you learn best
We value diversity on our team and strive to maintain a culture where people can be their authentic selves. We believe that teams with different backgrounds and experiences bring valuable perspectives to our work, and make our team stronger and more successful. We’re an environment where we are stronger together than each of us could be on our own.
To apply for the position, please email your resume to [email protected]