We’re committed to easy access for everyone
Unleashed Technologies is committed to making our website as accessible as possible to people with special needs, including those with visual, hearing, cognitive and motor impairments. We're constantly working towards improving the accessibility of our website to ensure we provide equal access to all of our users.
As part of our commitment to accessibility, we aim to ensure that our website is compatible with:
- Recent versions of popular screen readers
- Speech recognition software
- Operating system speech packages
We monitor the accessibility of our website through the internally maintained tool PowerMapper as well as regular reviews. We strive to ensure our website follows accessibility best practices by following the principles of universal design. This ensures the site is flexible and adaptable to different users’ needs or preferences and is accessible through a variety of different technologies, including mobile devices or assistance technologies.
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1
Wherever possible, the site will adhere to level AA of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1) These guidelines outline four main principles that state that sites should be:
- Perceivable - Information and user interface components must be presentable to users in ways they can perceive
- Operable - User interface components and navigation must be operable
- Understandable - Information and the operation of user interface must be understandable
- Robust - Content must be robust enough that it can be interpreted reliably by a wide variety of user agents, including assistive technologies
Optimizing your set-up for your needs
There are numerous resources and tools on the internet that provide end users with ways of optimizing your computer setup to better meet your needs. The W3C website provides accessibility help, enabling computer users to make the most of the internet whatever their ability or disability. The AbilityNet website provides guidance to make your computer more accessible. It offers help with seeing the screen, using your keyboard and mouse, hearing sounds, and with reading and spelling.
If you would like to request accessibility-related assistance, report any accessibility problems, or request any information in accessible alternative formats, please use one of the methods on our contact us page.